Rich in vitamins and fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), rose hip oil helps to regenerate and repair damaged skin. It is also highly moisturising, making it ideal for easing sensitive skin conditions such as eczema.
Sourced from Chile, our rose hip oil is cold-pressed and unrefined.
For baby, apply 2-3 drops of rose hip oil to soothe dry skin, cradle cap and other skin irritations. For mum, apply sparingly to face and/or body. Perfect for fine lines, scars and stretch marks.
* Please note that rose hip oil is a thick, 'slow drip' oil, meaning it takes a moment to make its way through the bottle's dripper.
- For mum, use in place of a night serum to repair and rejuvenate skin ... a great anti-ageing treatment that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation.
- Also for mum, add a few drops to dry, damaged hair. Perfect for those fly-aways that often appear after pregnancy!
- Suitable as an all-over massage oil for baby.
- Apply directly to scars to reduce their appearance.